A morning roundup of news, opinion, and links from Washington City Paper and around a District. Send tips and ideas to firstname.lastname@example.org.
With Question 6 authorized in Maryland, a Times reports that a state’s marriage planners are bracing for a call of new clients.
LEADING THE MORNING NEWS:
- Dupont Circle bike groper pleads guilty. [Post]
- GW admits incidentally inflating beginner class’ credentials. [Post]
- Montgomery County proposes train fast movement system. [WTOP]
RECENT CITY PAPER STORIES TO HELP YOU MAKE SENSE OF YOUR DAY:
Photo of a Day: Barbershop.
Top Chef Begins: The new deteriorate of Top Chef has started out tough for D.C. contestants, with one removing separated over an omelet.
LividSocial: LivingSocial fans and detractors are mixing it up in a comments on this week’s cover story.
Gurley Surprise: What’s behind Council authority claimant Calvin Gurley earning around 57,000 votes, notwithstanding being most unknown? Good campaigning, according to Gurley.
Free Vibrators: Trojan is set to give divided vibrators downtown subsequent week.
Sonic Circuits in a Red: The Sonic Circuits Festival is brief $5,000 and seeking supporters for help.
LOOSE LIPS, by Loose Lips columnist Alan Suderman. (tips? email@example.com)
- Is Kwame “Fully Loaded” Brown going to run in a open special? [Post]
- D.C.’s health word marketplace relocating closer to existence [Times]
- Public propagandize shutting list entrance Tuesday [Post]
- Next time remember that we get to opinion for dual at-large [DCist]
- Barras: for all a income that’s spent, D.C.’s schools scent [Examiner]
- Way too many D.C. students are unreasoning truants [Post]
- Federal slip of special ed travel ends [Post]
- Jack Evans doesn’t wish a casino in D.C. [Post]
HOUSING COMPLEX, by Housing Complex columnist Aaron Wiener. (tips? firstname.lastname@example.org )
- Anthony Williams, Tom Davis, Alice Rivlin, et al. will attest before Council on bill liberty today. [AP]
- A nonprofit snatches adult skill by a Benning Road Metro. [WBJ]
- The psychology of genuine estate, and a propitious series nine. [Trulia Trends]
- Construction will start subsequent month on a 17th and O NW development. [Borderstan]
- Here are 35 some-more condo projects entrance to town. [UrbanTurf]
- Inauguration, entrance during we like a whirly (when it comes to cab fees). [WJLA]
- Bloomingdale comes of age. [DCmud]
- Who will take Michael Brown‘s place during a helm of a mercantile growth committee? [WBJ]
- Today on a market: Truxton townhouse
ARTS LINKS, by Caroline Jones (tips? email@example.com)
- 3 Wedding Hair and Makeup Trends That’ll Be Big in 2014
- I Am A Stuffed Animal Provides Bridal Shower and Wedding Gift Ideas for a Budget – Virtual
- AmorModa Wedding Dresses Receives Market Approval, and Updates the …
- Les Dames D’Escoffier International’s DC Chapter Hosts Wedding Cake …
- Former ‘Bachelorette’ Desiree Hartsock conceptualizing her marriage gown